Rashesh on penis and skin
I Had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on dec 2015. On second day i observed rashesh and swelling on my penis. After one week i observed rashesh on my body skin. I went to MBBS doctor. He suggested me to do HIV test. I did HIV test after two weeks and after three months. Hiv was NEGATIVE. I tested for VDRL result Negative. I Tested for Hepatitis results - Negative. I am so worried. Is it HIV? Do i need to test again?

Hello.... If all tests are negative why do you worry so much...? Moreover she is your girlfriend.. It could be some dermatological infection... Consult dermatologist in nearest hospital.. Use condom for sexual intercourse next time. ...if you both are loyal to each other there is no question of HIV.