Rashes onleft sideof neck
From last 4 days i am having acute pain of my left side of neck and head , now today i observed some rashes on the same side of neck . Please tell what are these .. i am very worried . There is a big sort of have as well red in color .. is this a swollen lymp node . This pain and rashes arw exacrtly near my left ear on head and neck. .

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.