Rashes on skin
I got rashes all over my body(like mosquito bites but big) and my fingers got swollen too. I took two Allegra tablets and next morning the rashes and swelling was all gone. However I again got some rashes on my arm in the evening. Should I take another Allegra tablet?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi, since you have swelling of fingers too, you not only have acute urticaria but angioedema too. Please see a dermatologist at the earliest. Do not ignore . Can take an allegra for now but don't continue to just self medicate. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.