Rashes on Head of Genital
The tip almond with the surface around it is itchy and I see red spots on the tip of the genitals. Its been there for more than 3 weeks now and is starting to spread. Whom do I consult and what do you think I can do about it?
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello syphilis Herpes lgv should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.