Rashes on body
Sir, i got rashesh on my body near to my private part and specialy on the head of my private part and also on the bottom of that...please suggest why it is happning...thankyou
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It may be simple allergic reaction or some infection also so better u consult a doctor n get it cleared as the part is very sensitive dont neglect
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?