Rashes near private parts
Hello.. I have got rashes near my private parts suddenly... Swelling & red in surrounding region.. With lot of itching & boils... It is painful.. I am applying Boroline & Oil... What should I do?
292 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Pic quality is bad . Please visit dermatologist nearby for proper evaluation and management as you sound pretty much in distress .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?