Rashes near penis

I have got rashes near my penis and it juz irritates me by eiching n it pains alot plz help me coz by rubbing it more it starts to bleed..
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes near penis

doctor profile image
It looks like you have developed fungal infection in your groin area. You can start some antinfungal cream along with steroids. That should take care of the rashes as well as the itching.
This is a recurring problem. So ensure good hygiene and keep the area dry. You can use some antifungal powder also.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?