Rashes in penis
While doing dryhumping...i was rubbing my pennis and suddely i saw some reddish color on one side of penis..I am readlly worried a little itchiness is there when i touch that part..already washed it ..so what should i do?

Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi.From your complaint it seems that due to excessive rubbing the skin has undergone laceration.The best option is to apply Betadine ointment twice daily for 3 days which will help in reducing the condition.You can also take Paracetamol 500 mg 1 tab twice daily for 2 days if there is pain or discomfort.Hope this helps.Thanks. www.drfriend.in