Rash or rosacea
Having rash or rosacea on inner skin of penis What is the treatment and which doctor to see for treatment
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently For this problem should go for Skin specialist And go for ayurvedic medicines For ayurvedic medicines ,ask me on private questions section
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?