Rash on penis
I have the red rash on my penis. Its there for last 3weeks. I saw a dermatologist and he suggested allergy tablet and cream. Its slightly reduced and the doctor said it might be due to condom or using dettol. I am worried can I have intercourse this time. I can send pictures of mine if required.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi! It will be advisable to allow the rash to  settle down. 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?