Rash on my stomach
Hi I am a 26 year old female and I have noticed this rash on my lower abdomen and it is painful and won't go away, been 2 weeks. Please advise.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, I understand your feeling and puzzled state about your rash. By the appearance it is looking like a ring rash but it would be associated with itch or burning sensation. If you don't have neither of the feeling then you need to consult a dermatologist for your help. Just help yourselves by consulting him. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.