Rapid hair loss
At the age of 25 I've lost quite my hairs and growth is too slow. Is their any effective and permanent solution to put this end and gain that previous healthy hairs with fullness with no baldness? Please help.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Please get a diagnosis from a dermatologist. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.