Radh on the penis head
Got a rash/redness/reddishness likethe skin cuts on penis head and its very itchy and painful. What might it be??
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin condition needs to be seen and examined to be sure as to what it is exactly.  No amount of description in words can match what we see from eyes. Therefore consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?