animal-health-icon

Rabipur vaccination miss

Dog bit me in the right foot, i had been wearing hard shoes, but still the dog found a way to stab it's teeth. No bleeding, and there are only two marks, which are comprehensible only when you look out with a flash light. I anyway took the 1st rabipur injection, but missed the 2nd one. It's 6th day today. what should i

Hello, I don't know under which rigemen your taking vaccination . The regimen should be followed as closely as possible. However, a one or two day deviation from the regimen is acceptable. In case of longer delays, you should contact a physician so that he/she can evaluate the situation.If its a pet dog observe dog carefully for 10 ,if dog is healthy then you are safe . Rabies is non curable its only preventable so a small negligible would take huge toll. So consult physician soon .
Suranjan Sarkar
Veterinary Physician Ranchi
When it comes to dog bite, never neglect, because Rabies is incurable.