Query about sexual health
I have an habit of masturbating very often. Nowdays daily. I decided to stop it. But I m afraid it will affect my sexual life. I want some natural ways to increase sperm count and being fertile. Thank you!

Dr. Aditya Gupta
Psychiatrist 4 yrs exp Haridwar

Nothing wrong with masturbating, it will not cause any sort of weakness. Relax, don't take tension...stress rather than masturbation causes problems. Fenugreek is good for sexual health.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Nothing wrong but just ensure ur nutrition n Healthier habits of Exercise n sleep intact for ur gials. Sure milk n ghee is prime for u. Further after in person Examination