Puss filled boil underarm

I have puss filled boils under the arms which are painful and give a bad odour. Doctor that I consulted said that it goes away by age but this has been there from more than 4-5 yrs which frequently come and go. I take bath twice in a day and also don't shave but trim my hair. I also don't use deodorants but use talc..
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Puss filled boil underarm

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. You may be suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa and would need prompt medical attention. Even if it's simple boils you may need a course or two of antibiotics followed by decolonisation regime If necessary. Please see a qualified dermatologist. Let met know if you need any assistance in this regard. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?