Puss filled boil underarm
I have puss filled boils under the arms which are painful and give a bad odour. Doctor that I consulted said that it goes away by age but this has been there from more than 4-5 yrs which frequently come and go. I take bath twice in a day and also don't shave but trim my hair. I also don't use deodorants but use talc..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. You may be suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa and would need prompt medical attention. Even if it's simple boils you may need a course or two of antibiotics followed by decolonisation regime If necessary. Please see a qualified dermatologist. Let met know if you need any assistance in this regard. Take care.