Pus access in root canals
I have pus thaws inside root canal which is not curing , I have taken oral antibiotics and three times the dentist have put medicine inside the canals, I have mild pain while chewing hard substance it has been six months since I discovered the pain and it has been two months since treatment what’s the solution and options

A visit to a dentist is a must.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Visit a specialist who can provide solutions for your problem.it can be solved easily
Pus accumulation and other complications must be immediately looked into else the septic foci will spread. We are handling all types of latest Root canal problems at chennai. You may Practo Consult also