Pupic crab lices
I want to know about drug for anti pubic crab lices. It's adult lices I found near my pubic. So please tell me d name of medicine

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello Malathion (Ovide). You apply this prescription lotion to the affected area and wash it off after eight to 12 hours. Ivermectin (Stromectol). This medication is taken as a single dose of two pills, with an option to take another dose in 10 days if the treatment isn't initially successful. Lindane. Because of its toxicity, lindane is usually prescribed only when other treatments fail. You apply lindane to the affected area and wash it off after four minutes. Consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.