Punching pain in food pipe center chest
Hi, I am 26 years old male. I have been suffering from severe GERD symptoms from last 2 years. Acidity is so bad that sometimes I wake up in middle of the night due to painful burning in chest. From last 1.5 year I have started experiencing pinching pain in my food pipe center chest. It gets bad when I eat something spicy and when I have severe acid reflux. I don't have any other symptoms like nausea feeling, vomitting, no cough or difficulties in swallowing i.e. feeling of anything stuck in my chest while swallowing. Before lockdown I visited cardiologist for heart checkup. He did 2d echo and ecg. Both reports came normal. Then he gave me medicine called Razo-d and surprisingly I started seeing improvement in GERD symptoms. But now the problem is whenever I stop taking these medicines my gerd starts again. Right now I don't have acidity as I am taking mentioned medicine but I still feel that pinching pain not serve though.

Kindly get an endoscopy to get a clear picture of any ulcer disease. Medicines change with severity. It looks like a typical GERd as u have expressed. We need to rule out hiatus hernia in addition to see u might benefit from other procedures.