Pulmonary Fibrosis

First of all I thank Dr. Sukhant Bagdia and Dr. Pankaj K Bang for their kind replies on my previous question. I can not upload CT scan report for further clarification as the format of Practo does not have that provision. However, I am more interested to know from a Acupuncturist or alternative medical practitioner to know whether there is any possible solution for ILD (Pulmonary Fibrosis) patient ?
views-icons 41 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well you need to consult a pulmonologist for help...we also need to examine an then scan through all the reports so that we can assess the condition....please consult a physician or a pulmonologist...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?