Pulmonary Fibrosis
First of all I thank Dr. Sukhant Bagdia and Dr. Pankaj K Bang for their kind replies on my previous question. I can not upload CT scan report for further clarification as the format of Practo does not have that provision. However, I am more interested to know from a Acupuncturist or alternative medical practitioner to know whether there is any possible solution for ILD (Pulmonary Fibrosis) patient ?

Hello.. Well you need to consult a pulmonologist for help...we also need to examine an then scan through all the reports so that we can assess the condition....please consult a physician or a pulmonologist...thank you