Hello doctor, m fed up with my father in law. My mom in law is under medication n I myself give her prescribed drugs but he doubts that she is taking some unprescribed injections.fight starts between them for which I have to come in the middle towind up. now I have got high bp problem because of their behavior. Help.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Many times it is difficult to reason or change the thinking of others. But when it starts affecting your health, you have to seek help. You can seek counselling to ventilate your stress.  Sometimes just talking about your problems with others itself acts as a stress buster.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.