Psychological
Hello doctor, m fed up with my father in law. My mom in law is under medication n I myself give her prescribed drugs but he doubts that she is taking some unprescribed injections.fight starts between them for which I have to come in the middle towind up. now I have got high bp problem because of their behavior. Help.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Many times it is difficult to reason or change the thinking of others. But when it starts affecting your health, you have to seek help. You can seek counselling to ventilate your stress.  Sometimes just talking about your problems with others itself acts as a stress buster.