Psychiatrist for Fatigue
I visited a General Physician and a Sleep specialist for my fatigue and unrefreshed sleep. Unfortunately both were unsuccessful. A full panel of tests ruled no issues with vitamins, kidney, liver, urine, blood sugar etc. Will it be of any help If I consult a psychiatrist??

Dr. Harisha N L

Your symptoms may be a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system. 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician for further help
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Have you done MRI If so Please share the result in private consultation

Hi....., Reduce stress....avoid or limit overexertion and emotional stress. Allow yourself time each day to relax.....Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time each day. Limit daytime napping and avoid caffeine, alcohol and nicotine.....Keep your activity on an even level. If you do too much on your good days, you may have more bad days.....Eat green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits.....Consult Psychiatrist.....