Psychiatric

I have been staying very unhappy from the past few weeks, it has lead to lack of confidence and agitation. I am without any friends I can discuss/share things with and feel lonely a lot of times. It has made me avoid people I used to be very friendly with. I strongly feel that a change is needed in my life but I am unable to think clearly on what to do. I am unable to decide what is good for me and my life.

Doctor Answers (1) on Psychiatric

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, its great that you recognize all the symptoms and realize that a change is necessary. However, as you mentioned above, you cannot do this alone. You need to visit a professional counselor/psychologist who can provide therapies to curb your negative behavior. You should also visit a psychiatrist for assessment of whether your condition requires medications or not. Please book an appointment with a counselor and psychiatrist at the earliest so that you can feel better soon.