PSORIASIS treatment

Does ayurveda treatment for Psoriasis cause allergy to body or rashes with heat on all over body...Please.advise as am going through Psoriasis treatment for Ayurveda from last 1 month..but suddenly at mid nyt after having my medicines I started feeling so much heat inside...latet in turn into red rashes with inflammation effect..Pls advise its due to Ayurveda medicines or something else...

Hello there. . I can understand your concern but the rashes and other lesions need to be examined for giving you an answer on this. I would suggest you consult a dermatologist in person so that a proper diagnosis can be established and a proper treatment can be started. Or if you want to continue with the ayurverdic treatment itself, consult the ayurverdic physician you were consulting for further help. Mostly, the medicines shouldn't be the cause of this but still, it needs to be examined to confirm. Best regards . Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.