Protera i - SIBO
Feeling nauseous after taking protera i for SIBO and constipation. Kindly guide. I am not able to contact my doctor and hence asking here.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your current condition too. But then you see you need to understand your nausea might not be because of the tabket that which you have taken but there is one possibility with the medication that is itopride actually it is given for nausea itself but some times it has sides effects such as diarrhea and nausea. Just try contacting your doctor and ask for another medication. Thank you