Protera i cause nausea
I was diagnosed by IBS constipation and mild gastritis(by endoscopy). I was prescribed Protera i. The thing is it is giving me nauseous feeling. I stopped taking it for 2 days and got relief from nausea. I am not able to contact my doctor, therefore asking it on Practo. Why Protera i causing nausea? Is it a sign of bacterial overgrowth?

Hi.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better. But if you're constipated, eating larger amounts of high-fiber foods may help move food through your intestines.....