Prostate enlatgement
Hi I hav stones earlier in kidney,bt nw its nt in latest report,bt there is enlargement of prostate gland and post residual volume of 37 ml,what's the cause ,remedy,and precautions, I hav also attached d report ,plz see it,is the matter is serious
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi Normally prostate hypertrophy occurs in males aged 50 years n above. You can start with tab. Formula P from Bakson's Homoeopathy Consult a good homoeopath near ur place. You can consult me too. I am from Bengaluru
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.