Proper diet

I need to lose 10 kgs. I am 76 kgs..though i look like 66kg( i am told by the nurse)i m thinking of going on just fruits and water for one week...and another week fruits and vegetables.. along with walk and yoga.. is it okay to do so?? If not then can you suggest me a proper diet?
views-icons 68 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 13 KGS that too fat not muscle . don't go any kind of dash diet or crash diet. I can help with 4-5 KGS wieght loss in month. That too with natural diet . dash diet has side effects to body.take healthy diet.
Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Of course not! It looks you have healthy weight that is bone mass not lean mass. And doing yoga may also increase weight. Sometimes even certified yoga trainers fail to lowering weight yoga asanas. So I would like to suggest you opt for personal dietary guidance as well try zumba for 1 hour. Keep your diet less in calories and protein rich with colourful plate i.e include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Any other queries or for having appointment can also message me personally.