Problm after saw palmetto
Hi, I'm 25 yrs male, I have taken saw palmetto with beta sitosterol ( 500 mg ) for one month because I had hair loss problm in the month of May - June ( for one month daily one capsule ), after that I'm facing lots of problem, *erectile dysfunction, *libido problem, feeling like an impotent, *I became too much weak, *sometimes muscles are paining , *I lost my weight and muscles I had before, *sometimes getting pain in testicles , *during urination time getting pain in left side of penis, *I can't feel the pressure of urine, previously it never happened, Is it due to less testosterone ? I don't know to whom I should consult ? Previously I didn't have any problem, now all this problem I'm facing, it's near to 8 months, what to do ? Am I became permanent impotent? Plz suggest me.. Thank you ..

Saw palmetto and Beta-sitosterol are unscientific formulations of no proven benefit. You have to first undergo a general health check up to rule out diseases like thyroid, diabetes etc. Next you have to check your hormonal status and consult a sexologist.

+
Chat with a doctor
Dear sir, these substances contain agents that may inhibit 5 Alfa Reductase enzyme. These drugs are used treatment of prostate enlargement as well and the effects you are experiencing are their known side effects. They will be reversed in some time after stopping these drugs.

Saw palmetto side effects in men