Problem with Male Organ

Hi Doctor, The foreskin on my penis is too long or too tight, I am not sure, but it doesn't roll down below the head area like how it used to a few years back. I know that circumcision is not a habit in India, but I am planning to get married soon and I want to know how to solve this, because during erections, it covers most of the sensual part of the organ. Kindly suggest what has to be done about this. Lubricant is not helping either. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem with Male Organ

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure...Consult Surgeon for further advice...