Problem on testis skin

Some sort of pimples like items formed on my testis.first I thought it was puss bubble but those are like small type of stones and very hard when I tried to squeeze them. Any suggestions?
views-icons 20 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 3 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It is likely you are suffering from sebaceous cysts of the scrotum. Hence please contact a dermatologist/urologist for further management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?