Problem of hair fall
I have a problem of hair fall and dandruff.i have huge loss of hair at my ball head and front head . every time while head bath huge loss of hair .I want to stop my hair fall ..I don't believe that the fallen hair will regrowth as past .. atleast I want medication for saving my remaining hair .so please help me

You need to be assessed. Get some tests. Exercise and folllow a healthy diet. You can take a video consultation with the doctor herein
consult a Dermatologist
Do u have a family history of bald head? How frequently u take your head bath
wash your head frequently