Problem in vagina
Hello I had intercourse with my wife two days back. Since after that she has white discharge from vagina, redness on vagina opening and pain on touching the vagina opening. She started using clean & dry cream for two days but no improvement yet. What is the problem and what is the solution? After our last intercouse my penis glans has red dots also and redness  on penis behind glans. Please tell the medicine/treagment for this.

It might be due to fungal infection You and your partner should get treated for the samr