Problem in throat

There is pain in throat..No wounds in mouth, tongue..throat... Severe pain in the throat.., like someone is stretching inside of throat., excess secretion of saliva... Could you suggest whom to contact..ENT doctor or general physician.., ? Any advice what are these symptoms ?
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Please drop into my clinic for an ENT evaluation & Video-Laryngoscopy. This will reveal the cause of your suffering.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?