Problem in scrotum
I m feeling lump like thing in left side of my scrotum above my testicle i think its varicocele. What to do

It can be varicocele, you can do USG Scrotum for clear findings, if it is varicocele or hydrocele or something else then it can be very well treated with Homeopathy, avoid surgery, you can consult us online, we will send medicine at your given address, search in google, Dr. Adil Hingora, City - Raipur. Feel free if you have any query.

+
Chat with a doctor
Needs examination and Sonography for diagnosis.

What causes scrotum to swell Swelling between scrotum and anus Black marks on scrotum