Problem in penis
Hi,Last week I had sex and after that the skin of my penis is out.since then I'm feeling little pain.I'm feeling this for last 4 days. How to resolve this. Pls advice.

Sagar KS
Hello, penis is the male organ used in sexual intercourse. It has three parts: the root, which attaches to the wall of the abdomen; the body, or shaft; and the glans, which is the cone-shaped part at the end of the penis. The glans, also called the head of the penis, is covered with a loose layer of skin called foreskin.during intercourse foreskin attachment to glans called frenulum may get teared and causes pain and sometimes bleeding. You can als use some good lubricants during intercourse to avoid damage to foreskin. Sometimes infection of glans can also cause irritation. Consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.