Problem in Foreskin

There is some skin problem in foreskin of penis , a very small cut(look like injury) and sometimes there is colorless liquid comes out. please let me know this problem comes into which department of hospital and specialist doctor for this problem.
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Meet a urologist for further opinion.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?