Problem in conceiving
Helo doctor, we planed for baby from couple of month back, but she is not conceive can you tell me intercouse date, periods every month in between 6 to 8, when can I plan

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Since her periods are regular have regular intercourse from 10th - 22th day of the periods every alternate day for 5 - 7 days. Before and after that upto you. Don't worry to take Tab folvite one daily after breakfast to be continued in pregnancy as well. Best wishes for the future. Dr Sachin Dalal
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

See ur trying for pregnancy. One month is not enough. Give to.e of atleast 6 months.there are many things involved, so give time n be patient
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Mid cycle is the most fertile period when ovulation takes place but it's only true if you have regular cycle.