Problem from curd n eggs
I am facing problem of gas when I am consuming: 1) Curd 2) Eggs I want to continue them and would like to know how can I make them more digestible? What can I add (like any salt, herbs, fruits,etc.) in them so that they don't cause gas problem. Please tell me the solution for them separately. Thanks.

Mr. S. Krishnamoorthy
Acupuncturist 6 yrs exp Chennai

Don't drink water while taking meals.....do vajirasanam after your meals
drink water after half an hour your meals is completed...
Dr. Chinmay Das
Yoga and Naturopathy 21 yrs exp Bangalore

it depends on quantity as well. are you taking curd and egg together ? do kapal bhatti Pranayam before breakfast and do pawan muktasana part 2 and shakti Bandha series. do vajrasana after meals

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are allergic to milk and egg proteins or intolerant, then you need to avoid them altogether.  You can take a tab. Rantac-d twice a day after food for a week and see, if it still persists, consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.