Problem.about hair loss
I amfacing severe hair lossfrom past 1 month.I have thin hair and less hair at temple and scalp is visible.so can I have thick hair growth.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Yes, you can definitely have thick hair, provided you see a qualified dermatologist and appropriate measures may this be instituted to bring back your good hair. You may be having early onset male pattern hair loss and you may need treatment combination of lotions, tablets and even procedures for your balding and thin hair. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.