Proble about hair
Hello I am ajay My hair is very dull and my hair not strong So pleas you can tell me how to get shiny and strong hair

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hello Ajay it is suggested to use kanjunyadi tailam for application. it is suggested to do shirodhara for more better results.
Hello. Your hair has a lot to say about your general health condition. Have a healthy diet. Drink enough water. You may use Narasimha Rasayan 5 gm at night followed by 1 glass of milk. Neelibringadi oil/ Kunthalakanthi oil etc maybe used as hair oil. Comb your hair regularly to improve your scalp circulation. If you have any more queries, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. Good luck.