Private part skin attache

My 4yrs male child skin of his penis is attached with lower skin kindly suggest me that I will go for surgery or it will cure with some other way
views-icons 17 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

u do not  worry. if his urine flow is normal. it is not necessary penis fore skin should retract fully. if he is having  poor urinary  flow or he cry during  passing  urine  he may need surgery. better to follow  ur surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?