Prickly Heat

I have developed prickly heat on my face I don't know if it's because of heat or antibiotics I had few days back. I have an extremely dry face and I cannot go without moisturizer. But now since I have prickly heat I can't apply moisturizer.What can I do to heal the prickly heat and also my dry skin. and yes I drink lots of water

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

A dry skin needs a moisturiser. Plus, if you have a severe rash (which you say is prickly heat) you will need active treatment, possibly with a mild steroid cream( Don't worry... it's safe ONLY IF USED UNDER the GUIDANCE OF A DERMATOLOGIST) .So to know the diagnosis, treatment and which moisturizing lotion to use do visit an allopathic dermatologist near you. It will help. Because without examining it is difficult to say what rash you have and what is the solution. Do read the link before you choose your dermatologist ...... http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO