Prevent pragnency

I have sex with my gf about 5 days ago without any protection after sex I immediately gave her ipill tab and then after 2days I have sex with her in the same way again she take tab. Now she is feeling weak and a little bit bleeding two times in two days. So, is the tab effective to prevent pregnancy or what do I do. Please give a suggestion.

Doctor Answers (2) on Prevent pragnency

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Since you have given iPill twice, there are chances of heavy bleeding as it is a high dosage drug. For now, wait for her periods to arrive. If they do not come then get a urine pregnancy test done. If it's negative, she is not pregnant. If it's positive then consult a gynecologsit for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can guide you better. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Hardik K. Shah Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
By giving i pills 2 times there r chances of bleeding bcz of high dose of drugs ao not to be worried just wait for her date of menses if she miss period do urine preg test if its negative not to be worried