Prescription for Mouth Ulcer
Its been 2 days now having mouth ulcer at the end of my right gums and jaw. I am not sure if this is due to my cold allergy. Please suggest any medicine to cure this.

Ulcer photograph is usefull for better diagnosis.. I think its due to over biting of upper tooth.
use dologel on that area
for further conclusion you send details through chat box

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+132
Chat with a dentist
Hello practo user... Before prescribing any medication. It is important for a proper diagnosis. Need a clear photograph of that gums region. Need to know regarding your medical conditions and habits. Any allergy for medicine .
Consult me privately through chatbox for the detailed diagonis of your problem.
It will be better if I can see a snap of it Anyway use lexanox oral paste apply 3 times and you will get the relief.
You can take combiflam for pain relief..  and before presxuany othe drugs...need some detail discussion so find some time and text
Attach picture in order to acquire the exact medication.
For mouth ulcer it can be anything from oral precancer, allergy, behecets, anemia to simply aphtae. Kindly give detailed history and photographs.
visit nearby oral Medicine specialist. or u can get back to my wall for oral medicine consultation for all such cases
don't go with any OTC prescription without diagnosis with oral Medicine specialist.
Take cap. Becosules (10)                  (1-0-1) ×5days Apply hexigel on the affected area. Don't eat anything after it's application.
Hello In order for a  better advice, it always helps if you attach a picture. You can consult in chat box for detailed plan with a picture.
Apply Dologel CT gel on the ulcers 3 times daily.