Premature Hair Grey-Stress or Sleepless?
What is the reason for hair greying? If not genetic linked how and why does it grow white? And is there a way to reverse this. Case: For past few months have been sleeping continuosly at 3am every single day and also have no Smoking tendency. Usually end up doing some mental task or watching movies. Symptoms: I don't know if this is linked to stress but my hair has multiple white and grey strands which werent there earlier on the sides and few in centre Also i have a very good fruit diet and vitamin surplus diet but very less athletic activity Please help!!

Nutritional and environmental causes are common.
Premature greying can have multiple xauses. Consultation with a dermatologist advised for proper treatment