Premature greying of hair
My hair are becoming grey as the time is passing by as far now almost 35% of my hair became grey they started six years ago

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Greying of hair is multifactorial and may be due to hereditory or genetic factors, environmental changes and nutritional deficiencies. Treatment depends on the cause and there is no absolute treatment to reverse it. With treatment some cases do respond and darkening of grey hair can be seen. Please visit a dermatologist for proper examination and treatment accordingly. Keep your diet healthy and reduce stress level.