Premature greying of hair

Hi Doctors my age is 28 years, 3 years ago my hairs start greying slowly but now my beard even start greying and 20% of beard is grey now kindly suggest the best solution.

Doctor Answers (2) on Premature greying of hair

Yes, it is very premature to have this much grey hair at 28 yrs of age.
Homeopathy is best in such cases.
I have treated a few cases with remarkable reversal of greying.
I would like to mention here that I have personally witnessed increase in number of black hair even in 60yr  woman post treatment of her chronic illness. Though cases do occur with no such factor also.

You can consult via email at drbansal.geetika@gmail.com.

Medicines will reach securely at your doorstep.

Cost of treatment for stopping further greying is 5000/- in the span of 3 months.
Cost of reversal of already turned grey hair with permanence is 10000/- in the span of 6months to 1 year.

Hi, This is Dr. Nikhil Patil, I am a Homeopathic Consultant.

Premature graying of hair is a normal occurrence in people these days. The actual cause of premature graying is lack of oil gland production in the follicles of the scalp. In such a condition, hair looses the nutrition that it needs and starts turning gray. Diet also plays an important role in premature graying of the hair. Especially the deficiency of Vitamin B, copper, iron and iodine causes premature graying. At times, it also results from excessive worry and anxiety. However, the dullness of the hair can be removed easily with the help you Homeopathic treatment and correction of diet and nutrition.

To start with you can avoid having refined flour and sugar, soft drinks, pastries, jam, too spicy food, hot food, chilies and oily food. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. They are effective in treating premature graying of hair.

If you have any questions regarding this feel free to communicate.

Thank You.
Have a nice day ahead.