Premature Greying
I am seeing 10 20 grey hairs on my head and I think the same is increasing please tell me the reason for the same and the ways to prevent it.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. Ten to twenty grey hair may not be so much of a problem. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps.PS - further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.