Premature greying f hairs
Hello doc, I was using hair gels for the past 10 years and now I find my hairs looking very dull, lifeless and almost half of my hairs became grey. Is it possible to bring back my hairs to complete normal? Shall I go for hair transplantation? Guide me plz. Thank you.

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi, you are young and there are chances of getting back good hair for you. But would need to examine you and get detailed history. Also you seem to be taking a lot of other medication. Let me know if you need any assistance further in this regard. Take care.